PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER PLANTSTURNKEY PV SOLUTIONS FROM FILKAB SOLAR ENERJI A.Ş.
- Filkab Solar Enerji A. Ş. is part of the FILKAB group of companies, operating on the Turkish market.
- FILKAB JSC was established in 1999 in the city of Plovdiv, Bulgaria, operating in the field of power industry, electricity transmission and distribution, electrical installation, building construction and communications.
- FILKAB SOLAR Ltd. is experienced in comprehensive RES solutions – design, equipment supply, construction of utility-scale PV plants, grid-connected, autonomous and hybrid systems and self-consumption systems, their monitoring and servicing, both in Bulgaria and abroad (in Romania, Cyprus, Greece, Macedonia, etc.).
For its wide range of activities, the company has developed efficient structure and organization
- Modern storage facilities in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
- Production facilities for assembling and completion of comprehensive electrical equipment
- Own motor transportation for delivering the products to the customer’s warehouse
- Modern software products to facilitate the company’s processes management
- Branches in main cities in Bulgaria – Plovdiv, Burgas, Varna, Ruse, Veliko Tarnovo, Sliven, Sofia, and Shumen
- Two affiliate companies – MAKKAB, Macedonia, and Filkab-Distribucia, Romania
- Certificates ISO 9001:2008 , ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007.
On-grid Solar Power Plants
As an EPC contractor, Filkab JSC has implemented projects for some of the big PV parks in Bulgaria – more than 20MW, Greece – 1,3MW, Romania – 1MW, and Cyprus – 1,5MW.
In the realization of PV projects, Filkab’s participation is connected both with the supply of materials and with the execution of civil and electrical works. With this regard, the company has the entire equipment required for this kind of activities:
- transport vehicles
- pole hammering machines
- lifters for working in hard conditions
- excavators, etc.
FILKAB offers the following systems with renewable energy sources:
- Photovoltaic plants and systems
- On-grid – connected to electrical distribution and transmission grid lines
- Off-grid (island type) – with accumulation of energy
- Building – facades, horizontal or inclined roofs
- Consultation, recommendations and planning
- Surveying, analysis and estimation
- Delivery and implementation
- Service and maintenance
FILKAB offers polycrystalline and monocrystalline photovoltaic modules and systems of high-quality produced by Hanwha Q CELLS, Germany.
They have the following characteristics:
- Innovative all-weather technology
- Enduring high performance
- Safe electronics
- Profit-increasing glass technology
- Lightweight quality frame
- Maximum cost reductions
- Extended warranties
FILKAB offers different types of inverters produced by SMA Solar Technology GmbH, Germany.They are:
- Communicative – Bluetooth technology
FILKAB JSC manufactures and installs mounting systems for all types of PV plants.They have the following characteristics:
- Good corrosion resistance
- Complete simple installation
- Various configuration options depending on dimensions and emplacement of modules, specific snow and wind load for the region, etc.
- Adjustable inclination of the mounting system
The photovoltaic cables offered by FILKAB JSC meet the following requirements:
- Wide range of different cross-sections
- High UV and atmospheric resistance
- High humidity resistance
- Long life period – 25 years
- Tin-plated wires
- Compatible with all types of connectors
- Wide temperature range
- Certification 2PfG 1169/08.07 (PV1-F), or other
TRANSFORMER AND INVERTER STATIONS, CABLE LINES MV, STRING BOXES AND AC DISTRIBUTION BOXES
For large-scale PV plants, transformer and inverter stations, cable lines MV, string and AC distribution boxes are used, providing:
- Switching of separate parts or the complete system
- Optimization of cabling and lowering of the losses
- Connection to the public grid
- Remote control and monitoring
- Protection against overvoltage and current
Provides information about:
- The actual values of voltages, currents, power, energy, shades
- Data archiving
- Comparison of results for analyses
COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, METEOROLOGICAL STATIONS
- Communication system for centralized and remote control and management
- Meteorological station for measuring of weather conditions (solar radiation, temperature of modules and ambient temperature, wind)
OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION – LIGHTNING AND COMMUTATION
- Complete protection of the PV plant
- Protection of PV modules
- Protection of inverters
- Protection of cables
- Protection of personnel